Mission


Comments

  1. LaKenya thank you for always being a positive, encouraging blessing! Coming to your blog is like a breath of fresh air and always buoys my spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than welcone, Lisa. To God be the glory. I figured there is so much information that clogs the ears and sights of the World today, why not look at things the way God sees them. He wants us to see the good and say the good. I just thank Him each day for His mercy. Isn't that so awesome. Stay blessed, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're more than welcone, Lisa. To God be the glory. I figured there is so much information that clogs the ears and sights of the World today, why not look at things the way God sees them. He wants us to see the good and say the good. I just thank Him each day for His mercy. Isn't that so awesome. Stay blessed, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog. If you read something that blessed you or resonated with your spirit, please share it. I would love to hear from you! Blessings and Peace to you, LaKenya.

Popular posts from this blog

Flowers Now

Binding Depression

Smile Again